- Workshop Overview
Our societies are facing arduous global challenges to sustain and develop our civilisations. The development of new dedicated Intelligent Decision-Support Systems (IDSSs) could help address such challenges. Such developments can benefit from the current capabilities to collect data at an unprecedented level and by the amalgamation of novel techniques from Data Science (DS), Machine Learning (ML), Multi-objective Optimisation (MOO) and Multi-criteria Decision-Analysis/Making (MCDA/MCDM). In this workshop, we aim to actively identify the challenges in developing and deploying IDSSs for the society of the future, and discuss potential avenues to tackle them, with a particular focus on helping the decision-making process of policymakers. We are interested in studies on the development and/or application of computational techniques in the context of societal challenges. The topics of interest include (but are not limited to):
Call for Abstracts
Topics of Interest: Abstracts are invited on substantial, original and unpublished research on all aspects of peer review. The areas of interest include, but are not limited:
- We invite authors/participants to submit new ideas, positional statements, and reviews/summaries/comments/techniques on societal challenges.
- Submissions should be in the form of extended abstracts (2-4 page abstract PDF file in LNCS format).
- Please send your submission to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Important Dates for Workshop:
- Out Now: Call for Abstracts
- May 06, 2022: Submission Deadline
- May 23, 2022: Author Notification
- September 10-14, 2022: PPSN Conference
Important Note: The PPSN 2022 conference will be held “on-site” only. A hybrid format is not planned. In case of pandemic-caused restrictions, the event will be switched to a full online format.